10.10.2015

Killing Time with Wx - Episode 1


Who is your hero?

I took my time with this question. Because upon reading it, I thought I was going to answer in seconds, but I was wrong. So I survey through my memories, looking for any moment in time that I've looked up to any particular person. But as much as I would like to have answered with someone awesome. I've never had a true hero to follow, due to their principles, achievements or anything of that nature. Don't get me wrong, there's probably hundreds of people I admire. But none as a true hero.

Does this make me a bad person? I would love to know.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

If I could, I would live in Seattle. It's my type of weather. The food, live performance, coffee shops, Farmer's Market (Pike Place Market). Would be a place I would feel comfortable in. Probably I would get a lt of reading and writing on. My second option. A good house in El Tunco, La Libertad. That would be the complete opposite. Beach Life. Night outs, meeting new people, would focus on music, composing and DJing. That'd be nice :)

What is your biggest fear?

Funny because I was speaking about this 2 days ago with a friend of mine. Being stranded in the middle of the ocean. The fact that you are floating in the middle of a vast body of water, with nothing beneath your feet but the possibility of sharks to attack when you least expect it. That is my one true fear.

What is your favorite family vacation?

The beach. Renting a Beach House and settling in for some R&R. Eat good food, bar-hop in the evenings. Spend loads of time in the pool. This is probably the best part, cause a lot of talking can get done in the pool. It's nice to spend some time running your mouth of in the pool.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

I wish I was not so introverted. It is hard to relate to others. I keep quite during group conversations, specially if there are people I don't know so well around. It's not a choice I make. It's just how things unfold naturally. The worst part is how I may be quiet outside, but inside my mind is keeps processing. What I'm seeing, feeling, experiencing or how others  are reacting, mannerism, intentions. Comparing my character to those that are so confident about themselves and how they go about expressing openly without any care. It is tiring to have your mind being so loud all the time. Always wishing, "Wow, I wish I was like them,."

My second option would be that I could eat seafood and enjoy it. At the moment I am allergic to some seafood an also hate the smell of seafood. But I also dislike the fact everyone enjoys it so much. I wish I did to.

No comments: