6.03.2016

Closing Doors on Ghosts, Ghouls & Goblins,.

Things change no matter what,. No one can control it, but why would you want to,.? Guess I have stumbled into this "let the pieces fall as they may" mentality. And with that,. and so many changes around me, I close this season,. 6 months living under this roof,. I got healthier,.? Yes and no,. Lost a lot of weight,. yes,. I am thinner that I have been in years,. Therefore,. my sugar levels have rocked the boat. But,. there is always a but,. I spoke to a female dragon,. and my ass got burnt,. I should've played it cool,. but my got in the way,. so,. I smoked,. I smoked and I smoked,. Even right now I swallow and taste that bad disgusting tobacco aftermath in my mouth,. Yes,. I have to stop,. Have to stop smoking and allowing emotions take my to that state,. silly little motherfucking me,.

I swear,. I really admire some of my friends,. I wish I had that built in me,. to be heartless when needed to be,. But oh well,.

So anyways,. this little experiment comes to a stop. Because of family issues I have to return to square one,. But I am already scheming my next move,. We will see how it goes,. ¬_¬

For now,. I'll focus on my workspace, fix things I broke (I literally fucked up my phone a few days back and my work laptop is still dead),. saving and investing on binary options,. Hopefully this will give me freedom I need later on,.

It's been was an interesting May,. reading back some of the shit I wrote I can tell I was in a fucked up state,. mostly alcoholic,. reminiscing on past flames,. killing me on the currents,. an interested in potential ones,.

Right now,. I just need time to speak, eat,. drink & enjoy with any good company,.

Let the other shit fall where it may,. (Truly Exhale, Smile with Eyes Closed),.






"Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?"

No comments: