7.28.2012

Suddenly I woke up,.

Things have been a bit shaky since a few days back. Since then I've been trying to look for answers to questions about myself, as to how I got to where I am now. All I know is I have a long road ahead. My world has crumbled in the past, to make it worst it's as though I never learned how to pick up the pieces. As if I've had this immense jigsaw puzzle at my feet, not knowing what goes where or simply where to start. 


What I know is true,. is,. I still carry a burden. My own dark passenger,. Whom has not always been the best choice maker. Which brings me to the result of this night's riffling through the intermesh,.


    One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.
    “One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”
    “The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”
    The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?”
    The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

 This somewhat sums up a portion of my personal battle. A small fraction at least in the grand scheme of things. But a very important piece, I've noticed, nonetheless,. 

No comments: