8.08.2009

Sabadrink & Las 21,ooo mierd@s en mi mente...

Oh,. I think it's less than 21,000 {titulo amarillista},...

Past noon,. and a minor tweak to the browser has allowed me to access the dashboard hence this post. It's been a hectic day here at work. From bad calls, to choices of lunch,. I'm never gonna order KFC de entrada and una orden de carne from Palillos Chinos EVER again,. Gula,. A huge no-go. Life has become a bit easier, but again. So waiting to have at least Saturdays off by next week to able to study that day. Who knows. Just like someone told me a few minutes ago. Got that feeling to write something, just don't know what to write about. {a fellow blogspotter} So much truth in the words you spoke,. :p So this is life for the moment working a half-ass schedule and making the best of it. It is not that I am more mature or that I don't give a flying fuck or anything like that. It's just that life is giving me lemons, so I'm making lemonade. I'm too screwed up. {admitting something I haven't truly seen in me for some time now} Oh its those moments in which I wish I could shout till my lungs bled out the last bit of anger.

But it's O.K., I acknowledge that strange anger within. And in my moment of zen I am the small pixel in the worlds LCD screen, enlightened by my small overview of that which has sorrounded me lately. Some are happy, some are mad, a couple are pissed, others are confused, some don't know what to think. Honestly, I got enough on my plate. Hoping not to hear the trials & tribulations to those whom bring it to themselves. So, Some have been warned to stay off my case, others are giving me a cold shoulder, others never change {which reading the context sounds bad,. but I meant those that never change in a very good way}. {just took a smoking break mid-posting} Well, lost my ganas to keyboard vent. Just realize I forgot to say I've had nausea all day. And no I didn't drink yesterday. So no case of hangover. So that's been killing me all day. Stomach is dancing off beat,. :(

No comments: