4.08.2018

Flying blind


Thought about it many times. But it is harder to make a habit to return to this old place. But I'll leave it at that. A bad habit I do have is to run my mouth on trivial things.

So 2018, right,. It's not been easy. Nor for many of us,. So many challenges,. stress & the constant ambience of uneasiness, stinging disorientation & foggy bewilderment,. if there is such a thing.

Bottom line, my dad passed away on January of this year. And that is probably one of the worst moments I have ever experienced, so life has been about recovering, adapting and moving on.

Then the second biggest hit,. diagnosis, diabetes,. basically the family flaw. But in my case I would say I may have brought this unto myself for such a uncontrolled destructive lifestyle. Both that and genetics made it obvious this would be around the corner.

The worst of all this has been the meds. I am so tired of feeling literally like shit, so that the glucose levels come down.

So here we are,. Just making a note that lately it is all about work and gym,. Watching those sugar levels go up and down.

Hoping things get better soon,.


No comments: